Investment & Information
Since 2014 I have photographed dozens of weddings throughout Iowa, and have had the amazing opportunity of experiencing all of the ins and outs of each one. Every event is so unique, I am constantly thrilled to see my clients come up with new and amazing styles and ideas to express their love.
While you dance the night away and spend time with your loved ones, I will be behind the scenes capturing all of the beauty that is your wedding day!
Before each wedding we set up a consultation to go over a timeline of your day, all the details, and answer any last minute questions. This insures that on your wedding day you and your partner will be able to relax and party without worrying about the photography. I also bring an assistant to every wedding, in order to help our day go as smoothly as possible!
Wedding packages begin at $1650. Each wedding package includes a personalized consultation & timeline, digital images, online gallery, custom engraved flash drive and a gorgeous framed print. Additional services and prints are available as an add-on or may be purchased after you receive your images. Customized packages are available at request.
Destination packages start at $2450 and include travel to most of the world. I do offer a special discounted rate for certain wedding locations on my bucket list -- so please contact me to see if yours hits the mark!
Mountains | Western Coast | Washington | Tropical Islands | Europe
Travel within the Iowa City / Davenport / Chicago area is included with any wedding, but additional locations are available for a small fee. Traveling is one of my favorite parts of being a photographer! Exploring new places, finding new areas and people to photograph -- it's a constant adventure. That is why I am always looking to book destination weddings across the US and beyond!
Booking your Wedding - What to expect
The modern couple's wedding is probably one of the biggest events they'll plan in their lifetime and with so many aspects to think about, it can be incredible trying to manage every detail! As your wedding photographer I want to make things easier on you and I have set up a system to streamline the booking process while guiding you every step of the way!
Before meeting with your wedding photographer, here are some things to think about that will help make the process easier:
- What kind of coverage are you interested in? All day? Just the basics? Knowing a rough timeline of your wedding day will help us when we sit down to figure out which package best suits your needs. If you already know you want full-day coverage, that's great! If you have alternative needs, then I would love to help figure out the best option for you and your partner.
- Second Photographers: Every second photographer I hire is of similar photographic style as me, and I personally edit all the images from your event in order to provide consistency through all photos.
- Venue Restrictions: Some churches or venues have restrictions on what photographers are able to do or where they go. I encourage you to double check with your ceremony venue to make sure your photographer is able to comply with these restrictions.
How to book your big day - 2 easy steps!
- Contract: I have a wedding contract for all my clients to read and sign. I will provide you with a copy to look over at our first meeting, if you prefer to see it beforehand I would love to email you a copy!
- Retainer Fee: After we sign our contract the last step to hold your wedding date is the payment of a non-refundable retainer fee which is deducted from your final balance. Once this is paid, we are all booked and ready to go!
After booking, before your wedding!
- Client Portal: I provide all my clients with access to their own client portal which they may access at anytime. Within your portal you will have access to your contracts, invoices, questionnaires or even make payments on your account! It's really an all-in-one location to help streamline the process.
- Engagement Session: If your contract includes an engagement package I will contact you within several weeks of your session to set a date, time, and to discuss ideas!
- Planning Meeting & Questionnaire: In order to give you the best wedding images possible, I like to be thoroughly prepared for the entire day. This usually means meeting with couples 1-2 times before their wedding date to discuss ideas, plans, and come up with an outline of the day! I also provide a questionnaire to answer within your client portal that goes over the little details we sometimes forget about.